Tuesday 27 August 2013

Skin Allergy for 6 years dissapeared completely with alpha lipid lifeline


Skin Allergy

“I have been having skin allergy and itchiness for the past 6 years. It started from having sinus in the nose, and then spread to the rest of my body. This was very embarrassing and I became an outcast in school. Because of this terrible condition, I skipped school a lot. I tried many things – making pledges, medication from the doctor, my parents even tried traditional Chinese medicine. I even drank some herbal medicine made from some root that was so bitter! In July 2008, I started taking Alpha Lipid, the change was …., Although it was not completely healed, nevertheless I did not feel the itchiness anymore. I will continue to take Alpha Lipid to ensure that the old scars and itchiness will disappear completely. My father has decided to hold a thanksgiving dinner once I am healed.” - Amirul, 14, Kuala Lumpur
 
get your alpha lipid lifeline today .. click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...