Tuesday 27 August 2013

Suffering from nail fungus for 3 years

Nail Fungus

“For 3 years, I have been suffering from a viral infection (fungus) on my thumb. This has caused the nail to rot and I have not been able to use any kind of soap on that area. Because of that, for 3 years, I have had to eat with a spoon (instead of with my fingers as is our culture). I have tried many cures, both traditional, like the Mecca henna as well as various medication and creams prescribed by the doctor. However, nothing was effective, and in fact, the infection had spread to my other fingers. In June 2008, I was introduced to Alpha Lipid by my sibling. After consuming just 2 cans, the infected skin which was peeling, started to grow back, and eventually, the swelling subsided, the pain ceased, and the skin dried up. It was amazing!” - Umi Kalthom, 60, Kuala Lumpur


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...